There is a first time for everything In this photo I and my friend Arslan are at the concert. I took the photo on 26 th March in thi...

There is a first time for everything

2:57 AM Taha 0 Comments



There is a first time for everything
In this photo I and my friend Arslan are at the concert. I took the photo on 26th March in this year, when I was still in Germany. We were in Zenith Concert Hall. There is a first time for everything and the Script was for me the first time at a concert.
In this photo there are a lot of people and The Script. The place is a really big Hall such as a warehouse. I would like to give some information about Zenith Hall; it was a railroad repair shop in Munich and the building was built in 1916-1918. This place is used also for many function for rail industry. In 2000s it is returned of culture-hall and now this place is in use for concerts, fairs, corporate events and galas. By the way, the Turkish artists are coming to this place very well.
Concert evening, I and my friend Arslan met at 07pm in Freimann Subway and we went to Zenith Hall.  It was a rainy day but we did not too bad wet. When we are at the Zenith Hall, there was a lot of people and then we got in the Zenith Hall. At 08pm it began but without The Script, that was unexpected for us. First of all, someone came and with his guitar sang and then two rapper came and sang. At the same time I and my friend were thinking about: “We should be in a wrong concert” and we were talking about to. But about one and a half hour later the Script came and that was excellent. From backstage Danny, who is vocalize of The Script, took a webcam and sang to the stage. At the same time we saw Danny and his friends on gigantic screen. After this moment the concert was lasting two and a half hours. The Concert was for me the first time but that was awesome. In concert there were laser and light shows also one time was all lights off and Danny was lost and then in the middle of hall we saw him, that surprised all of us. Actually before the concert I didn’t know him too much but then I am into the music, so I mean The Script`s music. The Script is already popular in U.S.A, U.K and Europe. The most popular song of The Script is “Hall of Fame” and whit this song ended the concert.
Certainly it was for me special memory, although I stood 5-6 hours on my feet. I was tired too much but tiredness is done and the memory stay with me…
References

0 comments: